The massive early manuscript evidence showing that modern translations of the New Testament are at least 98% accurate.Continue
There is a crisis of misunderstanding of the Christian faith. Many Christian beliefs are widely misunderstood and often intentionally misrepresented in public discussions. This site contains all the twenty-five booklets and books written by Rev. Dick in his “Exploring faith today” series. They are written to be easily understood by seekers and believers alike and cover the main beliefs of Christianity. They are non-agressive, thoughtful, clear and well informed and will help readers understand more clearly the truth and relevance of Christian beliefs. They can be read on-line, downloaded as pdf files and hopefully soon available as eBooks.
- Can We Trust A Book Written 2000 Years Ago?
- Did The Writers Of The New Testament Get Their Picture Of Jesus Right?
- Is Jesus Really God ?
- What Does It Mean To Be Converted Or Born Again
- Why Did Jesus Die?
- Did Jesus Really Rise From The Dead?
- With So Many Religions, Why Christianity?
- If There Is A God, Why Is There So Much Suffering?
- Understanding The Trinity
- The Complementary Nature Of Science And Christianity
- What Is Forgiveness And Why Does It Matter?
- How Does God Guide?
- Repentance – What It Is & Why You Can’t Get To Heaven Without It
- Who Am I? Finding My True Identity As A Human Being And As A Child Of God
- How Can I Find A Great Purpose For Living?
- The Kind Of Faith That Will Get You Into Heaven
- Can I Know For Sure That I Am Going To Heaven?
- What Is Truth And Does It Matter?
- Does It Matter How We Live? – A Christian View Of Morality
- How Can I feel Good About Myself?
- The Church : God’s vision for his family
- Life After Death – Christianity’s Hope and Challenge
- God’s Amazing Grace